- 16 ounces skinless salmon filet
- 3/4 cup coarse ground almond meal
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix together the almond meal, paprika, salt, and pepper into a shallow dish and set aside.
- Rinse salmon filets and pat dry with paper towels, then cut into even-sized long portions.
- Coat each piece of salmon with olive oil, then evenly into the almond mixture.
- Place each salmon stick on a lined baking sheet and drizzle or spray lightly with olive oil. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown and crisp on the outside.