It is, in reality, a ketogenic diet that gives the drastic change in weight loss. Before the selection of this one, you get complete knowledge about the ketogenic diet.
What is the Ketogenic diet or Body Fit Keto?
Both are the same in modern or says another word its name as for Body Fit Keto as its name shows that ketogenic diet fit the body and make it slim as you want. The ketogenic diet name shows you should reduce your carbohydrate intake carbohydrate ratio is not exceed 20-30 grams per day. Net carbs can be calculated by taking the total carbohydrate amount and exclude the fiber and sugar amount.
Ketogenic diet macronutrients ratio should be
Body Fit Keto or Ketogenic Diet must have
It mostly consists of meat, fish, egg, oil, poultry, vegetables, and a few nuts and seeds. Fruits are present in carbs amount it includes in carbohydrate ratio. Avoid carbohydrates rich food like grains, potato, pumpkin, corn, and legumes have a high concentration of carbs.
Is Body FIt Keto be Risky?
- During the ketogenic diet, insulin levels growing very down and the body starts shedding excess sodium and water. Make sure your sodium and potassium consumption is good for the adaption of this diet. Both minerals have much importance for cell functions, brain functions, and body fluid regulation.
- A very low amount of carbs is necessary for body proper functioning to make sure you will take 5-10% complete carb if you skin this than brain functioning never doing well.
- When you are on a ketogenic diet body goes on ketosis after 3-4 days of this diet follow-up. The body will turn on fat usage for energy purposes instead of carbohydrates in are state of ketosis.
Points to Remember
- This diet has a low amount of carbohydrates ratio
- Increase the physical activity level to get a faster result.
- Before this test ketone level of the body than take this diet
- Eat enough fat instead of carbohydrates and protein for the satisfaction of the body.
- If necessary prefer intermittent fasting.
- Avoid extra snacking. Take when you are hungry
- Maintain adequate protein intake
How does Body Fit Keto Differ from Low Carbs?
In a low carbs diet, the body carbohydrate ratio is less than 30%. But in the ketogenic diet carbs proportion is very low 5-10% only, Body Fat Keto carbs dense food should be avoided strictly but in low carbs fruits, legumes, beans, and some amount grains should be taken.
When Ketogenic Diet Recommended
Body Fit Keto has weight loss is a major problem these days. Diabetes is another one that has much prevalence in everybody’s life. This diet uses carbohydrates in rich amount blood sugar level low body functions turn over on fat cells. Due to high sugar level epilepsy, brain-damaging, and Alzheimer’s type many diseases are born that is prevented by the ketogenic diet.