- 1 head of cauliflower cooked and prepared al dente in medium-sized florets
- 1/2 large pieces diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 large pieces diced yellow pepper
- 1/2 large pieces diced orange pepper
- 1/2 cup preferred Lite vinaigrette (Paul Newman lines or Walden Farms are great)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning mix (or preferred spice)
- Mix Italian seasoning into the vinaigrette and set aside.
- Toss all ingredients except for dressing and parmesan cheese.
- Add dressing mixture and blend.
- Add parmesan cheese and blend. Add another dusting on top before serving.
- Best when served 4+ hours after chilling.
Optional: Sprinkle with a light dusting of sunflower seeds.