- ½ ground turkey
- ½ diced onion
- ½ diced (small) green pepper
- 1 cup marinara sauce (Bella Vita Roasted Garlic is my favorite)
- 1 cup cottage, ricotta, or cream cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella, Shredded
- bell peppers
- Joseph’s homemade pita chips*
- Cook the ground turkey with the veggies until tender.
- Add in the tomato sauce. Set aside and simmer.
- Spread the cheese over a pie plate or baking dish.
- Add the sauce mixture and top it off with mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 F until the top is golden brown and the top is bubbling.