- 1 1⁄3 cups overripe mashed peeled pears (probably 5)
- 3⁄4cup Splenda
- 1⁄4cup almond milk
- 3tablespoons melted coconut oil*
- 1⁄2teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs or ¾ cup liquid egg
- 2 2⁄3cups Carbquik baking mix*
- 1⁄2cup Sensato sugar-free chocolate chips*
*available thru mend-a-body
- Stir together all but Carbuik: pears, Splenda, almond milk, oil, vanilla, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in Carbquik mix and chocolate chips. Pour into pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes in 9x5x3 with greased bottom loaf pan at 350°F or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove from pan and place top side up on wire rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing. Wrap tightly and store at room temperature for up to 4 days, or refrigerate for up to 10 days.