These shakes will help you lose up to 5 kilos in a few weeks
The okra or okra pods contain a flavor reminiscent of artichokes. These are collected when they still have a greenish color. They are then cut to include them in numerous dishes and/or drinks. One of them is the shakes due to their nutritional value. Meet the recipe for 2 okra smoothies that will help you lose weight more easily.
2 Recipes of okra smoothies
Okra is a food that contains calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, vitamin A, vitamin C, niacin, azure, magnesium, iodine, copper, and manganese. It is all these properties that make it an ideal product to help with weight loss. Next, there are 2 recipes for okra smoothies that will benefit you from losing weight and to take care of your ulcer.
Okra shake for ulcer
Okras: 5 units;
Cabbage: 5 leaves;
Water: 1 bit;
Celery: 5 stems.
- To start, wash all the ingredients well.
- Next, place them in a blender and add the water.
- Blend everything and drink the smoothie without straining it to improve your ulcers.
Okra slimming smoothie
Okras: 3 units;
Water: 1 bit;
Tangerine peel: 1 unit.
- Wash the tangerine well and peel it. Keep the shell and put it in the blender.
- Wash the okras and chop them well. It is advisable that these are of a strong green hue and that they are not crushed.
- Add the okras to the blender with a little water and blend all the ingredients.
Drink a shake baton every morning on an empty stomach to get the desired results, that is, lose weight.
Other benefits of okra smoothies
In addition to the benefits of treating ulcers and losing weight, okra shakes help fight autoimmune ailments such as diabetes, arthritis, lupus, or sclerosis.
On the other hand, it benefits the proper functioning of the intestinal tract so it prevents digestion problems.
Also, okra is good for treating inflammations.
Discover what are the contraindications of the okra.
If you decide to drink these shakes, first consult a doctor if they are suitable for your body or could be contradictory. Also, always accompany them with a balanced diet and physical activity. Keep in mind that the data presented in this note never replace the opinion of a medical specialist.