- 1 pie crust ( no trans fats)
- 3 green apples diced
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms caramel syrup
- 8-10 Chocolate chocolate pecan cluster (chopped into quarters)
- 2 1/2 cup COOL WHIP whipped topping softened
- 1/4 cup dessert mix (look at instructions for dessert mix)
- 4 oz softened, cream cheese (could also substitute with one small packet of pudding)
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. Splenda brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
Directions: Mix all together with a whisk until blended.
- Combine cool whip, cream cheese, and dessert mixture. Mix together in a small bowl and spread on top.
- Drizzle with caramel and a few chocolate pieces.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Take out about 5 minutes before serving and top with fresh apple slices.