- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 packet sugar-free flavored gelatin (a favorite is a strawberry)
- 10 oz heavy cream
- 6 drops of liquid sweetener or ¼ cup Splenda to taste
- fruit of your choice (we used 3 kiwis)
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- ¾ cup almond meal
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Whip the heavy cream and set it aside.
- Soften the cream cheese and beat this together with the sweetener.
- Add the gelatin packet to the cream cheese/heavy cream mixture and beat well (can use a blender). Set aside.
- Combine almond meal with butter and press evenly on the bottom of the pan. Place in oven at 350 until hardened.
- Pour the mixture into a glass dish (we used a pie dish but you can also use mini muffin tins).
- Top with your fruit and freeze for 1 hour.
- Thaw and serve!