Many women are very concerned and frustrated when it comes to hair loss because healthy-looking hair represents the beauty of a female and enhances her appearance and her level of confidence.
Every woman on this earth is experiencing some kind of hair loss: A woman can lose an average of 150 hair strands in one day which is totally normal. Each of the strands of the hair will grow for years, they will have their resting phase which can last 3-4 months before they will finally shed. Then, the follicle will start growing new hair and the cycle continues. What is not normal is when women begin noticing a significant hair loss and eventually the scalp starts to be visible. Fortunately, there are steps she can take in order to rectify and address the situation and most recent researches show that there are numerous organic and natural ingredients that can help in combatting hair loss problems. This includes emu oil, rosemary oil, and biotin.
What are the causes of hair thinning?
- DHT is the major cause of hair thinning, that is the reason why your combat against hair loss must focus on it.
Dandruff, other scalp conditions lead to blocked pores and consequently aggravates hair loss. In fact, the lack of circulation disallows the hair follicles to get all the nutrients they need to promote healthier hair growth.
- Genetics: Androgenetic alopecia is a female hair loss pattern called hereditary hair loss. This happens when the hair follicles start shrinking and begin producing more fine hairs over time. Eventually, hair production will cease altogether.
- Stress and unhealthy diet: Hair loss happen when a woman is exposed to a significant amount of physiological strain which leaves her deficient in protein, B12 or iron, which are vital for growing healthy hair. If a nutrient deficiency is a major cause, take some supplements to grow them back within few months.
- Hypothyroidism is the condition where the thyroid produces a huge amount of thyroid hormone that leads to depression, weight gain, hair loss, and others. This condition is more likely to appear in emotional and stressful situations.
- Medication and harsh chemicals: also on the list of the causes of hair loss in women is medication. There are oral contraceptives, anticoagulants, hypertension medications that can cause patchy temporary hair loss…
What Can I Do To Treat My Thinning Hair?
5 Natural Hair Loss Remedies
Here are 5 natural hair loss remedies to nourish the scalp and regrow and thicken your hair.
- Egg: Contains protein, selenium, iron, sulphur, and zinc that nourish the hair and keep it healthy. To have a better result, it is recommended to mix the white egg which is high in protein with extra virgin olive oil which contains is high in Vitamin E.
- Flaxseed: Contains anti-oxidants and fatty acids. To have a better result, it is recommended to boil the seed in water until it forms a very soothing gel which is a very effective women’s hair loss treatment as it helps in eliminating dandruff, stimulating new hair growths, and improving and strengthening the existing hairs.
- Onion juice: Onions are filled with sulphur which helps in stimulating collagen production in the skin.
- Basil: Anti-inflammatory herb which helps in strengthening hair, improving circulation on the follicles and preventing hair breakage.
- Protein-rich diet- Following a diet that is rich in protein, like fish, poultry, nuts, is effective in helping the body synthesizing keratin, the major structural component of the nails, skin, and hair.
5 Hair Loss Products To Treat Thinning Hair
These thinning hair products are proven to help and treat hair loss in the most timely manner. But, the results will depend on the causes and severity of the hair loss. Using the best quality thinning hair shampoo can deliver numerous valuable benefits. It significantly helps in reducing DHT levels on the scalp and unblocking the pores with its key ingredients leaving it soft, full, and thick. In other terms, these thinning hair shampoos boost circulation and improve the absorption of nutrients in hair follicles.
- Shampoo with Biotin: Biotin is an effective ingredient protecting the hair against breakage making it ideal for women who suffer from hair loss.
- Shampoo with combined emu oil and ketoconazole: Emu oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that treat scalp problems. The ketoconazole ingredient will act as the anti-fungal which works as a DHT inhibitor. This makes it ideal and suitable for women who are suffering from hair loss because of hormonal problems.
- Shampoo with Argan Oil: Argan oil contains protein antioxidants and DHT blockers that promote the healthier growth of hair. It does not only work wonders by making your thin hair look a lot fuller, but it is also very effective in preventing hair fall.
- Protein-Rich Volumizing Shampoo: It is a highly concentrated protein shampoo that strengthens the weakest spots and delivers much fuller and healthier hair. Along with this product, a high in protein diet is recommended.
- Collagen-Rich Shampoo: Collagen helps in improving the look of the very fine hair strands and makes them denser, thicker, stronger, and not prone to breakage.
Other Women Hair Loss Treatment
- Hair Loss Laser: It has gained popularity as it is considered a safe treatment for the restoration of hair loss. This treatment involves the use of a device that emits a light that penetrates the scalp and triggers the growth of hair. The treatment increases the blood flow in the scalp, stimulates hair follicles, and encourages new hair to grow. he Hair Loss Laser session usually lasts 30 minutes and is done several times a week depending on the health of the scalp. This treatment can be effective in repairing hair damages and breakage and promoting healthy hair growth. But, everyone is questioning the laser effect on the brain later on.
- Hair loss surgery: It is a procedure that involves the extraction of follicular strips, then transplanting them in the affected areas allowing new hair to grow again. The surgery offers more lasting and permanent results, but it is painful and the risk also exists.